The How-to of Home Cleaning Volume 4
The duties of a housewife are just too much to count them all in an internet post. One of the most important of those duties, by far, is the cleaning. Maintaining a clean home means not only that it will look good, but it will also be a safer and healthier environment for you and your loved ones. This is why it is among the top priorities of the good housewives. Since it involves so much, I will try to give you some ideas, explanations, tips, hints and basics of the home cleaning. Hopefully, you will find it helpful in the future, or you will see the solution of a problem you have been struggling with for a while now. Here we go!
1. Your shower cabin will be shiny as new if you spray it with a mixture of equal parts of water and vinegar. You can also apply it with a sponge or a soft brush. Leave it on for half an hour to get the best results. Rinse with clean water.
2. You can clean the tiles in the bathroom if you add a few drops of ammoniac in the water you use.
3. The glass where the toothbrushes stay in the bathroom usually has a strange colour and sludge on the bottom. The easiest ways to clean it is by sipping a table spoon of salt in it and pour some hot water. You will quickly get visible results.
4. If your bath sponge seems a bit worn out, soak it in a mixture of a table spoon of salt and equal parts of water and vinegar for 24 hours. The sponge will be like new in the morning.
5. If you do not want your bathroom mirror to get dimmed when you are taking a hot shower, fill the sink beneath it with cold water. In case you cannot do that and your mirror gets all foggy, the best way to wipe it off is by using a nylon sock.
6. Some cleaning products may have a disgusting smell. Since you do not want that in your home, always end your cleaning process with a freshener or with an aromatizing product. Another way to do that is to put a few slices of lemon in a small bowl and leave it in the room to get rid of the bad smell.
7. Arrange the rooms of your home in your own way. Even if this might mean a complete chaos for some of you, there is still some order in it. Put your belongings in a way that you can always find what you are looking for.
More tips, tricks and ideas coming soon!