The How-to of Home Cleaning Volume 1
The duties of a housewife are just too much to count them all in an internet post. One of the most important of those duties, by far, is the cleaning. Maintaining a clean home means not only that it will look good, but it will also be a safer and healthier environment for you and your loved ones. This is why it is among the top priorities of the good housewives. Since it involves so much, I will try to give you some ideas, explanations, tips, hints and basics of the home cleaning. Hopefully, you will find it helpful in the future, or you will see the solution of a problem you have been struggling with for a while now. Here we go!
1. In order to remove mould from clothes you need to soak them in yogurt overnight and wash them in the washing machine in the morning.
2. Your child’s crayon drawings on your painted walls can be easily removed using nothing but olive oil.
3. When your sheets are worn out, you can cut them and make yourself new pillow cases.
4. In order to remove lipstick stains from cotton fabrics you can use a piece of cloth soaked in alcohol.
5. Add a little bit of shampoo on a grease stain to prepare it for cleaning. Then, wash in the washing machine and the stain will be gone.
6. You can use nail polish remover to get the price tag off your newly purchased item.
7. Paint the top part of your keys to be able to always use the right one for every door.
8. Sort the clothes according to the fabrics they are made of to save time the next time you iron or wash them.
9. If you notice a button getting loose, do not wait until it falls. It is a matter of a couple of minutes to fix it.
10. Make a freshener out of soap. Many people use soaps as fresheners for their dresser – all you have to do is to take the soap out of the box and leave it in there. In order to get the most of the aroma of the soap, grind it and put it in a thin sock.
11. Cut the old torn socks. That’s right! Cut your old torn socks and then stich those together to make yourself a great cleaning rag to wipe your car or whatever you want to.
12. Instead of using a rag to dust around your home, try doing it by hand. Put on a pair of white cotton gloves on and apply the furniture cleaner on the gloves.
Keep looking for more!