How To Make Spring Cleaning Easier
If you’re not exactly anticipating the annual spring cleaning, this article is for you! Here are some simple ideas how to make this heavy chore easier.
1. Decide what days you’ll be devoting to spring cleaning. That will help you make a better use of your time.
2. Assign different tasks for each day. If you organize it this way, it will seem less overwhelming and will help you avoid forgetting or missing anything.
3. Assemble all your cleaning tools and supplies beforehand. That way, instead of running around, looking for a particular rag in the middle of cleaning the windows, you’ll know where everything is and that will save you a lot of time and nerves.
4. Check the weather forecast. If there’s rain coming, you can’t wash the windows, can you? Leave them for when the weather is dry again.
5. Take regular 5 minute breaks every hour. Stretch your muscles if you feel them stiff and drink lots of water, as dehydration can make you feel tired and sluggish from the very start.
6. Don’t overestimate your cleaning powers. Allow yourself some extra time if the designated isn’t enough – it’s not a crime. You’re the one that sets the rules for yourself. If you find yourself struggling and unable to finish, ask family or friends for assistance.