How To Make Money Off Spring Cleaning
If you wish to finish your spring cleaning as fast as possible, it is recommended that you make a schedule. It’s easier to deep clean your home efficiently with a simple-to-follow list. Here are some suggestions as to how you can make that schedule:
1. Start with deciding how much time you’re going to spend on the whole thing. If you set aside at least two hours every day, you’ll be finished within the week.
2. Write down every chore that you need to do – washing windows, walls, carpets, etc. – thing that you do once or twice a year.
3. Assign each task to each day. Do not overestimate your abilities when estimating how much time you need to accomplish each chore. Leave more time, just in case.
4. Make a list of all the cleaning supplies that you’ll need, and then put them in one place – that will save you a lot of time.
5. Follow the schedule closely and, while cleaning, get rid of unnecessary items, whether you donate or throw them out.
6. When it’s over, remember your experience and write down notes for yourself with thing that you need to know for next year, for example that it takes more time for the windows to dry than you though, and that there’s no need to overdo the dusting.